Last Updated: November 28, 2022
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Formato Studio LLC. (Together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, “we,” “us,” or “our”).
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide, such as:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, job title, phone number. You may provide this information when you complete a form on the Site, sign up for our newsletters or mailing list, email us from the
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
- Third party sources. We may combine personal information about you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Third parties, such as data providers, third-party advertisers, and others.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
- Information Collected Automatically. We, our service providers, and our advertising partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Site, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage was accessed or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We use your personal information to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, secure and improve the Site and our services;
- Communicate with you about our services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with our services and our communications; and
- Respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. To continue to operate and improve our Site and our services, and to create new features and capabilities for our users, we may create and use aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from the personal information we process.
Marketing and advertising. We may use personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
- Direct marketing. We or our advertising partners may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing communications section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Site and services; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our services or our business, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services.
- Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your personal information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a purchaser, successor, or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
- Advertising and marketing partners. When you visit our Site, third party advertising companies may use automated technologies to collect information for interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Our Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through the Site please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Site at your own risk. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal information we process from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or third party websites.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
- YOUR CHOICES
- Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following instructions contained in the marketing communications we send you.
- Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to limit online tracking, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org. Use the following links to learn more about how to control cookies and online tracking through your browser: Firefox; Chrome; Microsoft Edge; Safari.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Site from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery, or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Industry association opt-outs. You may opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in these opt-out mechanisms.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use. Also, if you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- CONTACT US